Friday 25 September 2009

The Obsessed Crafter




I started out with just one topper, and then I bought some more.

I decided that a shoebox would make an ideal store.

Then as I added inks & pens, my craft collection grew.

So I bought a roomy plastic crate, it would last for years, I knew.

Embossing then became my thing, with powder & a heat gun,

Metallic, tinsels, pearls & clear, I soon had every one.

By now my lovely plastic crate was spilling everywhere.

And my glitter glue collection lay scattered on a chair.

My husband started muttering & said things had to stop,

So I bought a huge old wardrobe at the local charity shop.

But after a while, I couldn't shut the door,

And I put shelves in the spare room to accommodate yet more.

Our house is now for sale, something larger being sought.

By the way, did I show you, the latest stamp I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment