Saturday 19 June 2010

Easel style Wedding card




It's almost a week since my last blog, things have been a little quite........."Shhhhhhhhhh" I hear you say when ever we say the "Q" word things always change. Enough said, my husband asked me to make one of my special cards for a close work colleague who is getting married abroard at the end of the month, I would have gone all out and made a bookatrix but transporting it would have been a problem as I decided on an easel card as they want to take their cards with them for the special day.
I have used silver mirri boeard for the base card, then a pearlised white satin paper for the front, some kanban toppers and greeting, satin ribbon, satin silver hearts, white satin bows and diamontes. I have thoroughly enjoyed making this card and am thrilled with the results, my biggest critic (husband) has given it the thumbs up, so win, win all round........yippeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment