Monday 4 January 2010

Thrilled !!!!!!!

I was absolutley thrilled this afternoon, whilst watching the QVC scrapbooking clearence programme and my name was read out as the winner of the on line Kanban competition. I haven't stopped smiling all afternoon, I will be sat waiting for my Kanban prize goodies to arrive in the post.......
Watch out for some samples on my blogg made from my prize goodies......Thank you QVC and Kanban....


This is the card that I wrote a review about on the QVC website.

My prize has arrived and it a really bumper pack compriseing of 3 kits from Kanban,
1) 1st Patchwork pals kit
2) 2nd Patchwork pals kit
3) A robot toppers kit
The 3rd kit I haven't seen before neither on QVC or the high street.
I will post my cards made from the kits when i have had a play !!!!
So "watch this blogg" for further cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment